Hotel Jobs in Canada are hospitality careers and it is a good career option in Canada for immigrant workers or foreigners. Check out the latest, urgent, instant employment and highly paid hotel jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship.
Welcome to hotel and restaurant careers and job openings in Canada for local to international applicants.
Hotel Jobs in Canada are hospitality careers and it’s a good career option in Canada for foreign workers or recent immigrants.
Hotel jobs in Canada are among the finest choices among students from India, the Philippines, Nigeria, and other countries planning to enroll themselves in a study abroad program or work in Canada.
Over the past decades, thousands of foreign workers in the hotel service industry have been immigrating to Canada and getting jobs with Canadian five-star hotels and restaurants. These workers seemed to be successfully getting permanent residency status in Canada. Therefore, unlike a lot of the many hotel line job seekers who have immigrated to work in Canada in the hotel industry within the last few decades, were actually able to work and settle in Canada.
Qualified hotel sector employers in Canada can hire workers from abroad with free visa sponsorship. You can apply for hotel jobs with visa sponsorship in Canada out and about from the list of the best 1,000+ hotel jobs with visa sponsorship in Canada for international applicants.
So, in this post, you get information on where to get and apply for the latest hotel jobs with free visa sponsorship in Canada.
How to Find Hotel Jobs in Canada?
There are numerous ways to find hotel and restaurant or hospitality jobs in Canada for foreigners. If you are interested in hotel jobs in Canada for international applicants, you can follow the instruction provided below:
- Research renowned hotels and restaurants where you need to work by:
- Check their job portal for recent job openings
- Contact employers directly to ask should they be hiring for any hotel vacancies in Canada.
- Go to job fairs in your town or town area, for you to meet hotel sector employers and discuss job openings.
- Browse job search websites and newspapers classified sections to see who is hiring hotel jobs in Canada
- Job Bank Canada has up to 100+ new hotel jobs posted every day.
- Consult an employment agency in Canada that searches for hotel jobs for you
- Call or visit a Service Canada Centre near you for lists of hotel employment services and training help.
- Ask friends and relations if they know about open jobs
- Many jobs aren’t published and advertised
- You’ll only learn about some hotel jobs in Canada by contacting your best friends and family circles.
Hospitality Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
- Security Guard
Hotel Jobs In Canada: Servers Are Needed in Harbor View Hotel, Canada
Essential Job Functions and Primary Responsibilities:
- Servers must be familiar with all hotel outlets and features along with hours of operation.
- All staff must greet all guests as they enter with a smile and make eye contact with the guest.
- Server take orders, and serve food and beverage.
- Servers must always remain professional and efficient during service.
- The Server must have a thorough knowledge of the specials of the day and be able to elegantly describe the ingredients, methods of preparation, and flavors of each special.
- All beverages must be transported on a tray.
- The Back-of-the-House areas must remain a neat, clean and organized environment at all times. Each Server must always practice a ‘clean as you go’ philosophy throughout their shift.
- Ascertain a guest’s satisfaction and handle any problem, which may arise informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved.
- Gather and transport all supplies needed for the set-up of a function including, but not limited to, silver, china, linen, skirts, glassware, condiments, etc.
- Ensure all condiments, including salt, pepper, sugar, flowers, linen, skirts, and centerpiece go back to the designated area.
- The Server must ring in the order into the P.O.S. system and present the check with the last item ordered.
- Respect guest confidentiality.
- Follow proper uniform procedures, wear proper uniform and maintain a high standard in regard to personal appearance as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Complete nightly financial reporting, handle money responsibly and fulfill financial duties as demonstrated by management.
- Check the schedule on a regular basis for changes. Arrive at your work area at the time listed in the schedule
- Be aware of appearance, quality of work, and attitudes with guests.
- Report unsafe conditions to management. Properly handle and report employee guest accidents.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the Supervisor, MOD or hotel management.
- Excellent people skills; possess a positive, outgoing and naturally curious personality.
- Ability to follow all of the Harbor View Hotel standards policies and procedures.
- Ability to work productively with other employees as part of a team.
- Ability to handle obstacles in a positive and professional manner and to effectively communicate these problems, along with suggested solutions
- Legal ability to work in the US.
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English Language. Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- 1-2 years Food & Beverage serving and/or related Food & Beverage experience.
- Ability to work a flexible workweek including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Servsafe certification
- TIPS certification.
- Previous guest relations training
- Experience in the hospitality industry in a similar position.
- CPR certification
- Ability to continuously stand and walk.
- Occasional sitting for completion of paperwork.
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 50 lbs.
- Standing and walking is continuous for 4-5 hours at a time.
- Standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and ascending and descending stairs are repetitive movements.
- Lifting and carrying a 30 lb tray is repetitive
- Fine motor skills are needed for writing guest checks and folding napkins.