There are many Truck Driver Jobs in Canada for immigrants.
Do you want to immigrate to Canada as a Truck Driver?
Are you a truck driver looking for Driver jobs in Canada and currently looking for a way to get to Canada? Well, you should be smiling because truck driving is currently one of the jobs that are in high demand in Canada. Some provinces are really in need of truck drivers as this is a major business there.
TRUCK DRIVER JOB VACANCY IN CANADA
Looking for Driver jobs in Canada? Look no more… These are Highly Paid Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Benefits and Visa Sponsorship.
Salary Currency: USD
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization: Nirbhai Transport Ltd
Organization URL: https://www.google.com/search?q=Nirbhai+Transport+Ltd
Location: PostalAddress, 1101 Pacific Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3E 1G7, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3E 1G7, Canada
Experience Required: 24 Months
Driver jobs in Canada with VISA SPONSORSHIP
Urgent Truck Driver Jobs in Canada are available for Foreigners With VISA SPONSORSHIPS
Specific Skills you need to have as a Long Haul Truck Driver:
Transport and handle dangerous goods Perform preventive maintenance Perform emergency roadside repairs Perform brake adjustments Receive and relay information to central dispatch Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials Oversee condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle Security and Safety Driver’s validity license check;
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Sitting;
Personal Suitability Flexibility;
Salary Currency: USD
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization: Translogic Truck Lines Ltd.
Organization URL: http://www.translogicgroup.ca/
Location: PostalAddress, 12992 76 Ave #205, Surrey, BC, V3W 2V6, Canada
Experience Required: 36 Months
Exactly like any other industry, the trucking industry values its workers by treating them as very important assets. particularly with the shortage of truck drivers in Canada and the recognition of truck driving jobs, companies are now willing to spend just to have someone experienced, and reliable enough to satisfy the role to be a truck driver for their business.
Heavy truck driving jobs are often considered very challenging together with enjoyable jobs for the reason that it’s possible to visit the complete country for free of cost. As you earn you can go to a lot of lovely places in Canada. Many companies provide a lot of employee benefits and high wages to qualified truck drivers in Canada.
This is basically because the prosperity of their daily business relies greatly on truck drivers and lots of trucking organizations failed in this aspect.
They use to target keeping a great deal by paying cheat to the wrong person. This increased the rate of accidents and other disturbances and had a negative impact on their business profits.
Truck Driving Jobs in Canada
Being a truck driver in Canada may possibly seem like an easy job.
Specifically for those who have experience in truck driving.
But it really is a difficult one from the moment you may learn how to manage up to the day you begin to hit the road.
Notwithstanding this, the benefits are almost unlikely given that the minimum requirement for a truck driver is just high-school level.
A typical entry-level truck driver can actually earn up to thirty grand per year and a professional, you’ll not believe, can earn up to a hundred thousand dollars a year.
That’s more than what a college graduate can make.
How To Get Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
With a deficiency of truck drivers in Canada, companies are even sponsoring work permits, accreditation, and truck driving classes. They realized how investing in skilled workers like a truck driver can gain them sooner or later. With the offers that they provide to driving employees, they could earn the trust and commitment of employees.
Eventually, the determination could keep the driver from getting their jobs for granted plus they can meet deadlines effectively. That is somehow a relationship built-in confidence and trust, a situation where both parties could benefit to work for a common goal.
It’s true that truck driver jobs in Canada are not for everybody. They are this sort of really into trucking and could meet the demands of the profession. When the employee isn’t satisfied with what he is doing a superb salary is nothing. These jobs are created in case you can prove full dedication and passion in the trucking industry in Canada.
Heavy Truck Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Having a small population spread over the major cities in Canada, the country is looking toward immigrants to solve the shortage of professional truck drivers. The Canadian government has announced that it will introduce over a million new employees to address the economic growth of the country. So, it has to be a great opportunity for foreign workers who wants to immigrate to Canada as truck driver.
Most truck drivers looking for employment in Canada start working for a Canadian employer by completing the Temporary Foreign Worker Visa Program that enables truck driving job seekers to immigrate to Canada. Before the application process, you already should have some basic requirements in place or underway to be considered. The Canadian employer will then extend an offer and you’re simply offered to apply for the Temporary Foreign Worker Program in Canada. In order to go through a fast-track (within 6 months) immigration process, you have to develop a profile for the Canada Express Entry system.
Currently, the two main ways to immigrate to Canada as a truck driver. The solution is Canada Express Entry Program and the second one is the Canada Working Holiday Visa Program. You may get a work permit using all of these programs.
Latest Truck Driver Job Vacancies in Canada
A licensed truck driver is eligible to apply for all the job positions available here.
Several companies are hiring truck drivers in various locations of Canada like Alberta, Ontario, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Quebec, Ottawa, Calgary, and many more. Let’s explore your driving career opportunities in Canada:
JOB TITLE: Long Haul Truck Driver
COMPANY: Nirbhai Transport Ltd
SALARY: $21.00 hourly
LOCATION: Winnipeg, MB
- Accident or incident reports
- Trip reports
- Driver logbook
Communication Systems Experience
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- Trip recorder (on-board computer)
- Mountain driving expertise
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption
- Perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
Security and Safety
- Driver’s validity license check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Willing to travel for extended periods
- Valid driver’s license
- Drive manual transmission vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Mileage paid
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
Truck Driver Job Requirements in Canada
- Language Skills: English/French.
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma.
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver’s License (Class 1 or A); Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles); Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks, and other 2-axle vehicles); Air Brakes Endorsement.
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Specific Skills: Perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- Documentation Knowledge: Accident or incident reports; Maintenance and repair reports; Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip); Driver logbook.
- Security and Safety: Driver’s validity license check; Driving record check (abstract).
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat.
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks; Sitting; Overtime required.
- Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer; Flatbed; Dump truck.
- Personal Suitability: Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized.
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada?
If you are eligible to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada, then you must have to complete the job application process to get hired. Here is the step-by-step guide for how to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each truck driver job title [you will be redirected to the JobBank Canada website].
- Read all the job information very carefully [you may find the job description, duties, responsibilities, required education, and experience, license requirements, specific skills, work settings, work location, hiring company, etc.].
- Then click on “Show How to Apply” [you may find the email address or job application link].
- Send your job application and updated CV at the provided email address or fill up the online job application form completely and upload your CV/Resume]
Method Of Application: Apply Now
Now you are done. Wait for the employer to call or email regarding your truck driver job application.